ASMR Accent Tag - American (Gibi) vs. British (InnocentWhispers ASMR)
PLEASE READ: I've gotten WAY too many comments asking why Lucy is unresponsive to me.. LOL... she filmed her part two weeks before I filmed mine! I watched hers while I was filming so I would know when to speak :) Thank you to the lovely Lucy for reaching out to me and suggesting this awesome video! I think this was my favorite one to film to date. Here is her info! Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIPWaSEHW4CqX0hGtxsQwg Twitter: @iwhispers_asmr Patreon:http://ift.tt/2fmgr6s... Email & PayPal: innocentwhispersasmr@gmail.com Sit back, relax, and watch us compare my harsh American accent to her velvety miracle of a voice. Lucy is super talented and amazing, she will tingle your brain off. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Here are the words we used! Vitamin Aluminium Privacy Ate Garage Water Mobile Advertisement Herb Class Vase Niche Zebra Route Clique Bald Either Semi Tomato Wrath Amen Basil Buddha Evolution Pasta Yoghurt Tuesday Banana ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Find me on the internet! BUSINESS INQUIRIES: gbcosplay@gmail.com PATREON: http://ift.tt/2bucnir INSTAGRAM: http://ift.tt/2bwBdTr FACEBOOK: http://ift.tt/2eLPCfn TWITTER *NEW!*: https://www.twitter.com/gibiASMR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sleep well, enjoy, and let me know if you liked this type of video! :') Gibi
via YouTube http://youtu.be/YcA6YzbdH6c
No comments:
Post a Comment